• Upper and lower back pain. Buttock pain and sciatica.
• Neck and shoulder pain.
• Repetitive Strain Injuries.
• Headaches and head pain including TMJD, tinnitus and some tooth pain.
• Syndromes including thoracic outlet, piriformis, IT band, etc.
• Bursitis, tendonitis and tendonpathy
• Groin and pelvic pain in women and men
• Knee, leg and foot pain
• Plantar fascitis
• Pre and post-operative for joint replacements and other orthopedic surgeries.
• Sports injuries.
• Pain and dysfunction associated with conditions, such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, degenerative discs, hypermobility, etc.
• And many more, just ask.
Most of our patients have tried numerous other treatments, including medications, surgeries, cortisone injections, physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture and have not had the relief from pain that they seek. We specialize in treating patients that have not responded with other methods. Many patients find that adding myofascial trigger point therapy to their current therapies is helpful.
Copyright © 2022 Myofascial Pain Treatment Center, LLC - All Rights Reserved.